The church of Sant’Antonio Abate is a church of Cerami, presumably built in the second half of the sixteenth century. In the second half of the eighteenth century, the fine stuccos of the three aisles were executed by a Giuseppe Schiacchitano from Capizzi. A bell tower was built on a drawing by the architect Fernando Castellana, around 1870.
This church is admired above all for the valuable portal, which harmonizes well with the frieze below the terminal cornice in a composite arrangement. During the consolidation works, carried out following the earthquake of 1967, the façade was defaced by white cement plasters.